Follow Us On Twitter!

Rachel Weisz's son unimpressed with movie career - Hollywood Gossips


Rachel Weisz's son unimpressed with movie careerRachel Weisz's son unimpressed with movie career

Rachel Weisz's son is 'unimpressed' with her Hollywood career.

Although his mother is an Oscar-winning movie actress and is married to James Bond star Daniel Craig, the 'Oz the Great and Powerful' actress' seven-year-old son Henry isn't 'interested' in the glitz and glamour of her job.

Rachel told Youthgossip.com : 'Henry will love 'Oz' when he sees it, but he's generally very unimpressed with my work. He enacts his own stories in his bedroom with Lego and toys. He has a rich fantasy life but isn't very interested in what I do.'

The 43-year-old screen star : who had Henry with her ex-fiancé, film director Darren Aronofsky : married 'Skyfall' actor Daniel, 45, in 2011 and has revealed she's 'very, very happy' with her family life.

She added: 'I'm very, very happy. I have a wonderful family and the career seems to be going well.

'Being a mother is the thing that matters most to me. It's incredible watching my son grow up, discovering the world and testing his boundaries. Being a mother is the greatest joy of my life.'

Rachel isn't worried about film work drying up as she enters her 40s, in fact, she insists she's busier than ever appearing in the 'Wizard of Oz' prequel and action thriller 'The Bourne Legacy' as well as signing up for a Broadway production with her husband.

She said: 'I don't spend much time in Hollywood so I don't feel I'm an expert on the city. I turned 40 and then I did the 'Bourne Legacy' and this movie, so I've been incredibly busy.

'I was filming them both at the same time. So I did a month in New York on 'Bourne', then a month in Detroit on 'Oz', then back to New York again.'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!