Follow Us On Twitter!

Global traveller Nicholas Hoult - Hollywood Gossips


Global traveller Nicholas HoultGlobal traveller Nicholas Hoult

Nicholas Hoult is running out of pages in his passport because he travels so much.

The 23-year-old actor mainly divides his time between London and Los Angeles, and also regularly jets off on film shoots, but insists he doesn't mind because he is so used to taking airplanes.

He said: �I'm in England but I'm shooting in South Africa and then coming back to Los Angeles, I'm running out of passport pages. It's a lot of flying but my dad was a pilot so I'm pretty good on planes.'

Nicholas : who previously dated Jennifer Lawrence : likes to spend him downtime reading up on the internet but says he never reads anything about himself.

He told Youthgossip.com : �I read stuff on the internet [to relax]. The last thing I looked up was how to pick a lock because it's a good thing to know. But I don't read gossip and I try to be private. Otherwise when people watch you onscreen, they think about what they know about you.'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!