Follow Us On Twitter!

Kelly Osbourne in no rush to have kids - Hollywood Gossips


Kelly Osbourne in no rush to have kidsKelly Osbourne in no rush to have kids

Kelly Osbourne is �in no rush' to have children.

The �Fashion Police' host admits mother Sharon Osbourne used to ask when she was ready to start a family, but she is relieved the pressure is now off after her brother Jack and his wife Lisa welcomed their daughter Pearl into the world last April.

Kelly : who is dating Matthew Mosshart : said: �Mum's besotted with her first grandchild : it's taken the pressure off me. I'd love kids in the future, but I'm in no rush.'

And despite being blissfully happy with Matthew, Kelly insists she is in no rush to get married.

She added to Youthgossip.com : �I love being with Matthew but I'm not going to push him into proposing. These things have to happen naturally : I'm a romantic.'

However, last month Kelly appeared to be keen for Matthew to pop the question.

She said: �Isn't that on every girl's radar? You're born, and you're like �I want to get married.' Honestly, when it happens, it happens, and if I'm lucky enough, maybe you actually won't see me single.'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!