Follow Us On Twitter!

Mollie King wants New York boyfriend - Hollywood Gossips


Mollie King wants New York boyfriendMollie King wants New York boyfriend

Mollie King wants a New Yorker to sweep her off her feet.

The Saturdays singer and former flame of Britain's Prince Harry is currently single but admitted she is hopeful of finding romance when she travels to New York this week.

She told the Youthgossip.com : �Disappointingly, nothing has actually happened. But I am waiting for the day where a boy takes me up to the Empire State Building.'

Mollie, 25, previously revealed she prefers American men to those from Britain because they are more open.

She said: �American guys are really nice, open and complimentary. UK guys think it is cheesy to be nice. Guys back home are a little bit more shy and reserved.

�I like a New York accent. If there is a hot New York guy I wouldn't say no. If there are any good ones, send them my way.'

However, the �Chasing The Saturdays' star : who has been single since splitting from model David Gandy in February 2012 : and is determined not to settle for anything less than a �fairy tale' romance.

Mollie explained: �I'm enjoying being single and I'm definitely not gagging to be in another relationship. When I go out, I'm not going out to find a man; I'm going out to dance the night away with my best friends. I want the fairy tale and I'm not going to settle for anything less.

�For me, the most attractive thing in a man is the ability to make me laugh. He has to be spontaneous, fun and able to banter : it's not a job interview, it's a date! I like day dates, and I like throwing the ball in his court.'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!