Follow Us On Twitter!

Justin Bieber had hard week in UK - Hollywood Gossips


Justin Bieber had hard week in UKJustin Bieber had hard week in UK

Justin Bieber admits he had a �hard week' in England.

The �Never Say Never' star came under fire for taking to the stage two hours late in London last Monday (04.03.13) and he then collapsed with breathing difficulties and was hospitalised after his performance on Thursday (07.03.13) and had an altercation with a photographer the following day, but he remains positive for the rest of his tour.

He said: �It was a hard week. I was working out every morning and had a huge show every night.

�When people are pushing their camera in your face all day long and yell mean things at you. I'm only human, too. I'm far away from home, I miss my family, my siblings and my friends.'

Justin also cancelled the first of two concerts in Lisbon, Portugal, which was scheduled for tonight (12.03.13), due to �unforeseen circumstances'.

Despite these setbacks, he is looking forward to the rest of his shows.

Speaking about the acoustic section which he is including in his show for the first time on his current tour, he added to BILD.de: �My music director Dan Kanter and me, we're doing this for the fans. It is one of my favorite moments of the whole show. I worked really hard with Jon Chu to create an authentic show. I hope my fans have as much fun watching it as I have performing.'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!