Follow Us On Twitter!

Rita Ora felt like Princess Diana in Kosovo - Hollywood Celeb Pics


Rita Ora felt like Princess Diana in KosovoRita Ora felt like Princess Diana in Kosovo

Rita Ora felt like Princess Diana when she visited her native Kosovo.

The �How We Do' singer says people in her homeland �worship' her music and her image and she felt like the late Princess of Wales when they flocked around her in reverence during a visit to the country.

Rita : who lived in the country until she was one : told Youthgossip.com : �I lived in Kosovo until I was one and my grandparents, aunties and cousins are still there. They're living in a country which is worshipping what I'm doing and I don't know what it's like because I'm not there. My cousins call me up and say, �Rita, you don't understand, they have shops named after you.'

�I went there and felt like Princess Diana, I'm not even joking. It was the best reception I've ever received. And they crowned me ambassador [in 2012], which was a great honour.'

The 22-year-old star admitted that one of her own idols is pop legend Madonna and she would be totally dumb-struck if she were to ever meet the �Like A Virgin' hitmaker.

Describing her dream lifestyle, Rita said: �I'd be friends with Madonna. She could heal me; I'd go to yoga with her so I feel like I'd get really healthy � I've never met Madonna but if I did, I'd probably say nothing and she would be like, �What is this weirdo doing?' �


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!