Follow Us On Twitter!

Khloe Kardashian Says I like to trash talk - Hollywood Celeb Pics


Khloe Kardashian Says I like to trash talkKhloe Kardashian Says I like to trash talk

Khloe Kardashian is a �pretty good s**t talker'.

The �X Factor' presenter admitted she likes trash talking but insists she isn't malicious and merely likes to joke around.

She told Youthgossip.com : �I am a pretty good s**t talker but I don't think I am a hater, I am just a realist so I don't know if that's shade. But I am a pretty good� like I will just be like what the f**k are you guys doing. But its not�.. it's more like s**t talking and bantering back and forth.'

Khloe, 28, also revealed she and her famous sisters Kim and Khloe like to give each other a hard time but they always support each other in the end.

She explained: �None of us�none of us are malicious but also don't block each other's blessings.

�If anything, for example like my sisters the first week of X Factor where like �you can do this,' they where like so supportive and uplifting and they could have been like yeah� you shouldn't� If they wanted to, they could have but we aren't like that. And that's what's phenomenal. So I don't know if we really block shade, I think it's more like sisterly criticism and back and forth.'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!