Follow Us On Twitter!

Naomi Watts does her own laundry - Hollywood Celeb Pics


Naomi Watts does her own laundryNaomi Watts does her own laundry

Naomi Watts is determined to lead a normal life.

�The Impossible' star : who is nominated for a Best Actress Oscar on February 24 : has revealed it is �exhausting' juggling her career and motherhood but she tries to do it with as little help as possible because she wants to be hands-on with her children.

The 44-year-old actress, who has two sons, Alexander, six, and Samuel, five, with her long-term partner Liev Schreiber, told Youthgossip.com: �It's pretty exhausting. It's so great, it's the best thing. Most high rewards you can have in anything, but it's definitely exhausting being a mom.

�I do my own laundry, but I sometimes have help. I cook. I definitely don't have a chef.'

Naomi previously claimed she rarely gets recognised by her fans and gets �pushed aside' so people can meet Liev.

She said: �I never get recognised on the street. I'm lucky that way.

�People see me as the dolled-up movie-star type on the red carpet, but in real life, I don't look anything like that. I blend easily into a crowd.'

Naomi recently admitted she was pleased her forthcoming movie �Queen of the Desert� has been delayed because she wants to spend time with her family following a heavy period shooting �Diana' and �The Impossible'.

She said: �It's still a way's off. I don't know yet. Hopefully, it will happen. I just can't travel again right now because I did a lot of travelling last year. It's been a big year and it's time for me to be home with the kids.'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!