Follow Us On Twitter!

Chris Brown's days in hell - Hollywood Celeb Pics


Chris Brown�s days in hellChris Brown's days in hell

Chris Brown says a day in his shoes is �a day in hell'.

The controversial singer is embroiled in fresh troubles after getting into a fight with fellow R&B singer Frank Ocean last week and allegations being brought to court that he faked community service, causing him to have a meltdown on Instagram, claiming he �can't handle' further gossip about him.

He wrote: �Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough yo!!

�Just when everything seems to be going good, some new s**t happens. A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not! (sic)'

The 23-year-old R&B star was not specific about what is bothering him, but if the Los Angeles County District Attorney's allegations are upheld, he could face his probation : imposed for beating on/off girlfriend Rihanna in 2009 : being revoked.

He continued: �Yes it bothers me but its not my main focus! My music is�

�Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect im sick of being accused.

�Im Tired yall just dont understand Ive been going through this s**t since I was 19 years old. you cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do? (sic)'

Chris' lawyer, Mark Geragos, blasted the District Attorney's accusations yesterday (05.02.13), calling them �scurrilous, libellous and defamatory'.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!