Follow Us On Twitter!

Offended 'Isaignani' - HOT TAMIL CELEB PICS


HOT SEXY FAMOUS BOLLYWOOD BABES WALLPAPERS @ http://www.famouscelebritypicture.com/search/label/1024%20X%20768%20Celebrity%20Pictures-Wallpapers                                                                   

In the audio launch of Bharathiraja‘s comeback, ‘Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum‘, Ilayaraja was fired a magazine of questions, which the Isaignani is not quite happy about.

 

“All the questions that were shot at me at the audio launch, should have been asked to me in person. Bharathiraja chose to ask me in public, for he cannot stand my answers had it been otherwise” says the old wise man.

 
Questions like why Ilayaraja is reluctant in joining hands with Vairamuthu and the likes, has irked him. “Neither do I blow my trumpet, nor do I point fingers at others like is normally done in the society. Bharathiraja compelled me to turn up at the event and ended up insulting me. I shall choose to ignore it like I will consider a fool’s speech” says the angered musician.

           HOTTEST MODELS BIKINI PICTURE GALLERIES: http://www.famouscelebritypicture.com/search/label/Hot%20Models-Actresses%20Bikini%20Photo%20Shoot%20Pictures


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!