Follow Us On Twitter!

Juno Temple likes pretending - HOTTEST AMERICAN CELEBRITIES


Juno Temple likes pretendingJuno Temple likes pretending

Juno Temple likes pretending to be someone else.

The �Killer Joe' actress, who picked up the Rising Star award at the EE British Academy Film Awards earlier this month, claims growing up in a remote house in the English countryside has given her a vivid imagination which led her to develop several alter egos as a child.

Juno explained: �There were no mobile phones. If your lights went out, you were lit by candlelight for a good four days. And so my imagination was crazy. I was never me.

�I'm in fancy dress in all my childhood photos, playing a Russian refugee or Marvelous Mad Madam Mim. I was just bouncing around. It was crazy!'

Juno, 23, also revealed her breakout role opposite Keira Knightley in �Atonement' as a young Bryony has been one of her most embarrassing moments on set to date.

The emotional starlet admitted she sobbed uncontrollably for two hours straight when she was told to think about something sad from her own life to get into character.

She added to Youthgossip.com : �I didn't know how to do it, except think of things that made me sad. I went to some weird place. I'm an emotional rollercoaster : I cry when I burn toast. I'm a weeper!'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!