Follow Us On Twitter!

Jennifer Lawrence Oscars preparation was chaotic - HOTTEST AMERICAN CELEBRITIES


Jennifer Lawrence Oscars preparation was chaoticJennifer Lawrence Oscars preparation was chaotic

Jennifer Lawrence�s preparation for the Oscars was �chaotic'.

The 22-year-old star took home the Best Actress accolade for her role in �Silver Linings Playbook' at the ceremony in Hollywood last night (24.02.13), and she admits it was a stressful experience getting ready for the red carpet.

Speaking backstage at the Dolby Theatre, Jennifer said: �The process today was so stressful. I felt like Steve Martin in �Father of the Bride' watching my house just be torn apart, and my whole family was getting ready � I mean, my friends stopped by. It was kind of fun, but it was mostly chaotic, yeah.

�I just woke up and tried on a dress, and it fit, thank God, and then I took a shower and � I don't know what I was that's what I did. And then I got my hair and make-up done, and then I came to the Oscars.'

In 1991 film �Father of the Bride', Steve Martin's character George Banks' house is taken over by wedding planners for his daughter's marriage leaving him a nervous wreck.

Jennifer was left flustered after tripping up on her Dior Haute Couture gown when walking up the stairs to collect her gold statuette and joked the waxed steps were responsible for her tumble.

When asked what happened when she fell, the screen beauty quipped: �What do you mean what happened? Look at my dress. I tried to walk up stairs in this dress. That's what happened. I don't actually � I think I just stepped on the fabric and they waxed the stairs.'

She then added: �What went through my mind when I fell down? A bad word that I can't say that starts with �f'.'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!