Follow Us On Twitter!

A sea of change and board exams - SEXY MALLU Girls


HOT SEXY FAMOUS BOLLYWOOD BABES WALLPAPERS @ http://www.famouscelebritypicture.com/search/label/1024%20X%20768%20Celebrity%20Pictures-Wallpapers                                                                   

Who other than Thulasi Nair! The actress was surprise on screen and is a rage now. After ‘Kadal‘, life has not been the same for the beautiful charm.

 
“There I was, a girl born into a family full of film stars, making a dream debut with a Mani Ratnam film. Naturally, expectations ran sky high” says the little girl, when asked about her opinion on audience’s comment. Quite surprisingly, she says she had no idea of getting into the cine industry, until the auditions for ‘Kadal‘ happened. She is currently working with Jeeva, in the film ‘Yaan‘.

 

“Since Jeeva was my sister’s hero in her debut movie, the conversations between me and him almost always end in her. Having a long career to his credit, he is helping me get into the groove of the profession” she says.

 
How many more projects are lined up for her? “Once I wrap up this shooting and head home, my tuition teacher will be waiting for me! With the board exams coming up, my focus is primarily on that and of course my current project ‘Yaan‘. I will consider everything else only after my exams get over” says the pretty little responsible school girl.

           HOTTEST MODELS BIKINI PICTURE GALLERIES: http://www.famouscelebritypicture.com/search/label/Hot%20Models-Actresses%20Bikini%20Photo%20Shoot%20Pictures


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!