Follow Us On Twitter!

Varun Dhawan Says I can't take-off my shirt again as my mom gets really angry - Bollywood Gossips


Varun Dhawan Says I can�t take-off my shirt again as my mom gets really angryVarun Dhawan Says I can't take-off my shirt again as my mom gets really angry

Bollywood's new heartthrob Varun Dhawan indeed has a physique to-die-for and he didn't shy away to flaunt it off while shooting for celebrity photographer Dabboo Ratnani�s 2013 calendar. But we guess now the lad is just fed-up with the exposure as he says he wouldn't do it again.

"Dabboo only said, �You can take off your shirt, and everyone is doing it'. But I can't do it again because my mom gets really angry," the 24-year-old said on Tuesday at the calendar launch.

Meanwhile, Varun said it was a great honour to shoot with a veteran like Ratnani, who has been releasing a celebrity calendar annually since 14 years. "It was a great experience because Dabbooji is in this line for such a long time and so many actors have worked with him. It is a big thing for me because I have done just one film," said the actor, who made his debut withStudent of the Year.

Shah Rukh Khan, Arjun Rampal, Vidya Balan, Hrithik Roshan, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Madhoo and a host of other Bollywood celebrities attended the launch of the new calendar.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!