Follow Us On Twitter!

Matt Damon to guest star on House of Lies - Hollywood Gossips


Matt Damon to guest star on House of LiesMatt Damon to guest star on House of Lies

Matt Damon will guest star on �House of Lies�.

The �Promised Land' actor will play himself on the Showtime TV comedy, where he will reunite with his �Ocean's Eleven' co-star Don Cheadle, as he hires a management firm to help his start a charity so he can compete with George Clooney, according to The Youthgossip Reporter.

Other stars set to make an appearance on the second season of �House of Lies' include Lisa Edelstein and Adam Brody.

Meanwhile, Matt recently revealed he was due to make his directorial debut in �Promised Land' : which he stars in alongside his co-writer and co-producer John Krasinski : but he pulled out of the role two weeks before the film was due to go into pre-production because he �couldn't leave' his children again.

He said: �I decided that I wasn't going to direct it on December 15th [2011]. That was my last day of work. The Neill Blomkamp movie ['Elysium'] that I was on went over. I had been away from my kids, and then I got back and had to do a really intense week or two of press for �We Bought A Zoo'.

�On December 15th, my last thing was �The Daily Show' with Jon Stewart, and I finished it and got home and my year was over. I looked at the calendar and saw that, to get the movie out, I had to go into pre-production on January 2nd [2012]. I just couldn't leave the kids again. So, I had to call John, which was horrible.'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!