Follow Us On Twitter!

Zoa Morani Profile And Biography - FamousCelebrityPicture.com


Zoa Morani Profile And BiographyActress Zoa Morani Profile And Biography�
Birth Name: Zoa Morani
Date of Birth: January 1, 1990
Father: Karim Morani

Always Kabhi Kabhi marks Zoa Morani debut. She had never really planned anything. Things just fell into place. In fact, Roshan�s film came randomely to her.

Roshan saw Zoa�s photograph through a friend and called her for an audition. She wasn�t too good at it. Blame it on her inexperience. But he had already decided that Zoa Morani would to be his Nandini.� And while on Nandini, the actor says that Nandini has a rebellious streak in her. She loves living life on the edge. People get scared of this firebrand. But Zoa Moroni does really have a heart. When in school, she was quite a rebel, as my parents were pretty strict.

Zoa Morani wanted to be actress since the age of 5-6. She played the character of Nandini in Always Kabhi Kabhi, Nandini has a different attitude of living, she is careless but she is a good hearted person as well.

Zoa Morani told Punjabish, �I was also very rebel in my childhood, but I not remained at all now, I always had fights with my parents and I broke the rules. My Papa knows that I want to be actress, but initially he was not happy with that, I convinced her with the help of my mom.�

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!