Follow Us On Twitter!

Sushant Singh Rajput Says Kai Po Che has given me the experience and the brothers for life - Bollywood Gossips


Sushant Singh Rajput Says Kai Po Che has given me the experience and the brothers for lifeSushant Singh Rajput Says Kai Po Che has given me the experience and the brothers for life

TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who earned big fame playing the beloved Manav in Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV, has now made a successful transition to Bollywood with recently released Kai Po Che.

The film based on Chetan Bhagat's The Three Mistakes of My Life is directed by Rock On fameAbhishek Kapoor and also has Amit Sadh, Rajkumar Yadav and Amrita Puri in key roles. It has opened well and is winning the masses across the globe.

Apparently, Sushant is quite elated and is enjoying the success. Quizzed about his debut film's success and the response, he said, "The film is being liked by one and all and what better response can an actor get for his film? I have earned a lot from this film, the experience and the brothers for life".

Speaking further about the next ventures and replacing Shahid Kapoor in one of Aditya Chopra's productions, he said, "Well, I don't look it that way. He is a great performer. I just want to make the character my own when I start working on a script. If as an actor you can make people believe in your character, you will not disappoint. It is as easy and difficult at the same time. I am just honestly working hard to achieve it. I hope Shahid likes my performance. We have nearly completed 60-70 per cent of the film."

Coming to his future aspiration, he said, "Direction is something that I'm very interested in. I wish to make short films and send them to film festivals. I had planned to take few years off and go to the US and do a film-making course. But I don't think I will be able to get that much time now, so I will be learning from my directors".

Wish you good luck Sushant!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!