Follow Us On Twitter!

Nicole Kidman Says Keith is my love shield - HOTTEST USA MODELS


Nicole Kidman Says Keith is my love shieldNicole Kidman Says Keith is my love shield

Nicole Kidman says Keith Urban has become her �love shield'.

The �Stoker' star insists the country singer : with who she has two daughters, Sunday Rose, four, and two-year-old Faith Margaret : has given her a �very strong' home life to offset some of her characters' lives in her movies.

She said: �He's given me a home. He's given me really strong love : he's given me a love shield. I have my girls and my husband and I have a very, very strong real life to counterbalance my fantasy life now.'

But this has not always been the case, as the 45-year-old star : who also has adopted kids Isabella, 20, and Conor, 17, with ex-husband Tom Cruise : admits she felt �incredibly lonely' after winning an Oscar in 2003 for her portrayal of Virginia Woolf in �The Hours' because she didn't have such a strong family structure around her.

She explained: �When I won the Oscar it was kind of a mix of popping open a bottle of champagne but at the same time feeling incredibly lonely because I didn't have what I have now.'

Nicole has no plans to retire from acting just yet, and she is encouraged her career can last a long time after being inspired by 86-year-old star Emmanuelle Riva's recent Best Actress Oscar nomination for her role in French-language drama movie �Amour'.

She added to Youthgossip.com : �That's glorious. That says something great about the longevity of an actress' career. Everyone always says, �Oh, they only have a shelf life of 40 years,' and you look at that and go, �No way.' �


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!