Follow Us On Twitter!

Cheryl Cole can't stop swearing - HOTTEST USA MODELS


Cheryl Cole can�t stop swearingCheryl Cole can't stop swearing

Cheryl Cole can't stop swearing.

The �Promise This' hitmaker is concerned she has developed Tourette's Syndrome : a condition where sufferers are stricken by physical and verbal tics and spontaneously shout out obscene language : because she can't keep her foul mouth under control.

She tweeted: �Question! Can you develop turrets at age 29?? Have had a few involuntary outbursts lately?!!! (sic)'

When a fan suggested it could be the result of returning to her fellow �crazy Geordies' in her hometown of Newcastle upon Tyne for Girl's Aloud's tour earlier this week, she added: �Maybe that's it!! (sic)'

Cheryl has previously admitted to sending an expletive-filled text message to Simon Cowell after she was fired from �The X Factor� USA just days into her contract.

The �Call my Name' hitmaker was stunned to be told by Richard Holloway, the show's executive producer, that the music mogul : who had criticised her �big hair' and the orange shirt and purple trousers she wore for the first day of auditions : wanted her off the programme, and she was particularly angry that her friend didn't break the news himself.

In her autobiography �Cheryl: My Story', she wrote: �I was furious with Simon for letting it happen like this. I believed we had a good friendship and couldn't understand why he hadn't been straight with me.

�I wrote the longest text ever. �F**k you, f**k �Britain's Got Talent', f**k the orange and purple outfit. F**k big hair. F**k the UK X Factor. F**k you all.

�I hate you. I understand you're a businessman, and what I've learned from this is business means more to you than friendship. I'm sad it's got like this and I wish you the best of luck, but count me out.' Simon texted back, �Can I talk to you?' I ignored him.'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!