Follow Us On Twitter!

Ranbir Kapoor to present a dance performance with mom Neetu Kapoor - Bollywood Gossips


Ranbir Kapoor to present a dance performance with mom Neetu KapoorRanbir Kapoor to present a dance performance with mom Neetu Kapoor

Ranbir Kapoor has never got the chance to be paired with his superstar parents so far in his career, but soon he'll get to fulfill his dream, partly though, as the Casanova will be grooving with his mother, actress Neetu Kapoor at an awards night.

In 2012, Ranbir had performed with his father Rishi Kapoor at an awards event abroad. It was a hit show. And now the mother-son duo will perform together at the Colors Screen Awards, to be held on January 12. Ranbir says his mother is nervous about their performance.

"I will be performing with my mother for the first time. She is nervous for the performance. The rehearsals have not started at the moment, but will start today. I cornered my mother to do a nice jig on stage. We will be performing on songs of my family members. I am sure my mother will steal the limelight," Ranbir said at a press conference.

The 30-year-old says he plans to perform with all his family members one by one. "I will try to get my other family members to perform with me too. I was trying to get Kareena to perform with me this time. It will be lovely to perform with her. But of course, it will be odd to perform romantic songs with her," he said.

On the big screen, Ranbir will be seen with his parents in his next film Besharam. "I am working with my parents in Besharam too. They are not playing my parents in the film. They are just playing two interesting characters," he said.

Pallavi Sharda plays female lead opposite Ranbir in Besharam directed by Abhinav Kashyap!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!