Follow Us On Twitter!

Ranbir Kapoor wants to perform with sister Kareena Kapoor - Bollywood Gossips


Ranbir Kapoor wants to perform with sister Kareena KapoorRanbir Kapoor wants to perform with sister Kareena Kapoor

Last year, we witnessed an amazing stage performance by Ranbir Kapoor, matching his steps with father, veteran actor Rishi Kapoor. That electrifying performance won the Kapoor family so many accolades that this year they are planning an encore.

This time the fans will see mother-son duo,Neetu Singh and Ranbir Kapoor on stage at the Colors Screen Awards for the very first time. An excited Ranbir said, "I cornered my mother to do a nice jig on stage. We will be performing on songs of my family members. I am sure my mother will steal the limelight."

He also shares that he wants his cousin sister Kareena Kapoor Khan to shake leg and make the family performance complete. "I will try to get my other family members to perform with me too. I was trying to get Kareena to perform with me this time. It will be lovely to perform with her. But of course, it will be odd to perform romantic songs with her."

Ranbir and Neetu will perform together at the Colors Screen Awards, to be held in Mumbai on January 12. Ranbir revealed at a press conference for the same, that his mother is nervous about their performance. "I will be performing with my mother for the first time. She is nervous for the performance. The rehearsals have not started at the moment, but will start today."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!