Follow Us On Twitter!

Deepika Padukone Says I am very harsh on myself - Bollywood Gossips


Deepika Padukone Says I am very harsh on myselfDeepika Padukone Says I am very harsh on myself

Deepika Padukone has done quite appreciative work in the short span of her Bollywood career and has secured a special place in the hearts of the audience, but the actress says she is rarely happy with her work. She avers her self-criticism helps her do better with each film

The 26-year-old says, "I am very harsh on myself. I am very rarely satisfied with my own work but I am glad that it is like this. I would rather be harsh on myself than be happy with the smallest thing that I do. I compete with myself and challenge myself to do better every day. It gives me the drive to push myself otherwise I would be stuck in the rut."

Giving remarkable performance in her last releaseCocktail, where she played tough character Veronica, Deepika has proved that she is more than a pretty face. "I am glad that this film happened for people to realise that. I have always believed in my work and myself but sometimes you have to wait for the right script and opportunity to come your way. Cocktail did that for me."

Her next film Race 2 is ready to hit the screens on January 25. The film also stars Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham and Jacqueline Fernandez in lead roles!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!