Follow Us On Twitter!

Akshay Kumar And Twinkle Khanna turned my life into celebration - Bollywood Gossips


Akshay Kumar And Twinkle Khanna turned my life into celebrationAkshay Kumar And Twinkle Khanna turned my life into celebration

Twinkle Khanna turns 38 years old today

Actor Akshay Kumar, on his wife Twinkle�s 38th birthday called her the woman of his dreams.

Akshay and Twinkle tied the knot in 2001. They have two kids : Aarav, 10 and daughter Nitara, who was born in September this year. The actor says that his wife has turned his life into a celebration all the way. "Today is a very special day because it is the birthday of the person who has made my life a celebration. Happy Birthday Tina (Twinkle), my wife, my friend, mother of my children� in short the woman of my dream," the 45-year-old tweeted.

Twinkle shares her birthday with her father, late superstar Rajesh Khanna, who passed away earlier this year. The actor would have turned 70.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!