Follow Us On Twitter!

Anushka Sharma Says I have never found Vishal's films dark or grey - Bollywood Gossips


Anushka Sharma Says I have never found Vishal�s films dark or greyAnushka Sharma Says I have never found Vishal's films dark or grey

Anushka Sharma was recently quoted as saying that she was in complete know-how of the way her character of Bijlee shaped at the writing stage itself in Vishal Bharadwaj'supcoming film Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola.

Noting Vishal's films have time and again touched upon grey shades, when asked if she wasn't wee bit apprehensive about what she was stepping into Anushka says, "See, words like �dark', �grey' and all are very subjective. As a matter of fact I have never found Vishal's films dark or grey. I know for sure though that when I was younger, I wouldn't have been able to understand his films.

However as I grew older, I could see what he was trying to say. Recently when I saw Omkara and Maqbool again for the second time, I understood that his characters, however negative they may be, have something much beyond what appears right in front of you on screen".

She goes on to add, "Even if these characters do something evil, in the end they will never come across as evil people. Vishal will always show them flawed in the way any other human being would be which means an evil person would have something redeeming about him".

Starring Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma and Pankaj Kapur, the film releases on 11th January 2013.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!