Follow Us On Twitter!

Sonakshi Sinha says she doesn't choose films keeping 100 crore in mind - Bollywood Gossips


Sonakshi Sinha says she doesn�t choose films keeping 100 crore in mindSonakshi Sinha says she doesn't choose films keeping 100 crore in mind

Ever since her debut in Bollywood with Dabangg,Sonakshi Sinha has been creating huge waves and is said to be the next big thing in Bollywood.

Her debut film Dabangg opposite Salman Khan turned a big time blockbuster and entered the 100 crore club. Then she got Rowdy Rathore with Akshay Kumarand Son of Sardar with Ajay Devgn also following the suit. And people are expecting Dabangg 2 (releasing December 21) also bagging 100 crore.

One wonders if the girl has some sort of strategy in place for selecting only 100 crore ventures, however, Sona says, "I don't think it that way. At least for me as an actor when somebody comes with a narration I don't look at from 100 crore point. Whether a particular film will rake in 100 crores. Nobody, in fact, thinks that way. If I like the narration, if I can relate and feel emotionally attached I go for the film. If I am excited about a particular film I go ahead signing it."

Other than the 100 crore tag, she is even considered to be the lucky charm for Salman, Ajay and Akshay. To this, she said, "This tag keeps changing from person to person. It is being given to me today. Yesterday it was with someone else. Tomorrow it will be held on some other person. So, I don't take it seriously or get carried away with it. On the contrary, I feel lucky that I could be part of such wonderful films and got the opportunity to work with such good stars."

We wish you get more of such 100 crore ventures Sonakshi!

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!