Follow Us On Twitter!

Sonakshi Sinha says her mom is her biggest critic - Bollywood Gossips


Sonakshi Sinha says her mom is her biggest criticSonakshi Sinha says her mom is her biggest critic

Dabangg girl Sonakshi Sinha, who has earned rave reviews for her performance in her films so far, says mother Poonam Sinha is her biggest critic.

While speaking to the sources, she said, "My mum is my biggest critic and I take her opinion very seriously because I know that is one person, who is saying it only for my good and nobody else. If I could have done it much better or if the outfit is not looking good, she will tell me then and there itself. The best part is she is so honest about it. My father thinks everything I do is good only".

When quizzed if she seeks her family's opinion before signing any film, Sonakshi said: "I consult my whole family before signing a film because they have been in the industry for long, so it's the logical thing to do. My mum sometimes sits with me also for the narration, my dad (Shatrughan Sinha) is not always there so I give him a gist of the narration. Till now, my brothers (Luv and Kush) have not criticized me and are very proud".

At present the girl is busy promoting her forthcoming film Dabangg 2 with Salman Khan, which is directed by Arbaaz Khan. It will release on Friday, December 21.

Hope you get to taste success yet another time!

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!