Follow Us On Twitter!

Nana Patekar Says I'm a very simple and calm man - Bollywood Gossips


Nana Patekar Says I�m a very simple and calm manNana Patekar Says I'm a very simple and calm man

Angry man Nana Patekar is all set to play renowned philanthropist Dr. Prakash Amtein upcoming film, Dr Prakash Baba Amte: The Unsung Hero, the man who left the comfortable confines of urban living to live in villages.

It traces the life and works of the illustrious doctor who gave up a lucrative career abroad to devote his life and skills in the service of adivasis of Hemalkasa, a village in Gadchiroli district.

It will be directed, produced and written by advocate Samrouddhi Porey, who made her mark in the film world with her debut National Award winning film Mala Aai Vhaychay that dealt with surrogate motherhood.

Talking on his role and the film, Nana says, "When I got the chance to play Dr Prakash Amte in the multilingual film Dr. Prakash Amte, a real hero, I was thrilled because I have known Baba, Prakash and their entire family for decades. I would like to address the issue of farmers through my craft : my films. But, the sad part is that such films win awards, but don't get any rewards at the BO."

Meanwhile, when quizzed Nana that he is playing Dr Prakash Amte, who is such a calm man, whereas he and Salman Khan are known to be the angry men of B'town, he laughingly said, "Oh, but that angry part is my screen image. I'm a very simple and calm man, but when the camera is switched on, acting begins. Please don't go by Prakash's calm image, yeh bada gussail hai! I have seen him in action at Hemalkasa!"

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!