Follow Us On Twitter!

Lisa Marie Presley wishes Elvis was still alive - Hollywood News


Lisa Marie Presley wishes Elvis was still aliveLisa Marie Presley wishes Elvis was still alive

Lisa Marie Presley wishes her late father, Elvis Presley, was still around so he could meet her four children.

Lisa Marie Presley wishes her late father could have met her children.

The singer-and-songwriter was just nine years old when her dad, rock �n' roll legend Elvis Presley, died in 1977 and although it upsets her to know her four kids never got to meet him, she makes sure they know everything about him and his incrediblecareer.

The 44-year-old star : who has children Danielle, Benjamin, Harper and Finley : said: "I was like anybody else : fearless as a child and experimental as a teenager : but I had an angel looking over me, and music. I wasn't really paraded around as a child. Mum protected me really well when I was young.

"It hit home when I turned 42 as that was the age when my father died, and his mum too. I have moments when I wish he had lived to see my children, of course I do.

"And I speak to my little ones about him. I tell them who he was and we love his music."

Lisa : whose mother is actress Priscilla Presley : also accepts her father's music and iconic status has cast a shadow over her own singing career, but she has just had to deal with the pressure and expectations.

The musician : who released new album 'Storm & Grace' this year : told The Fastmaza.com : "I just had to find my own way with it. I don't feel I have to prove anything anymore. I was comfortable and it felt natural.

"I am a singer/songwriter and that's what I do. And my dad was a singer. I guess it would be a lot easier on me if my father had been a builder or a painter or a plumber."

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!