Follow Us On Twitter!

Jiah Khan Says I am privileged to have worked with Big B in my first movie - Bollywood News


Jiah Khan Says I am privileged to have worked with Big B in my first movieJiah Khan Says I am privileged to have worked with Big B in my first movie

Bollywood actress Jiah Khan, who got the golden opportunity to work with megastar Amitabh Bachchan, in her debut film itself, considers herself "privileged" to have got the opportunity.

Directed by Ram Gopal Varma, Nishabdmarked Bollywood debut of Jiah who teamed up with Big B in it. An Indian version of Lolita, the film, released in 2007, is about an unusual intimate relationship between a 60-year-old man and an 18-year-old girl.

"I am privileged to have worked with him in my first movie� and I learned so much from him. So, thank you god," the 24-year-old said when asked how she felt about being the youngest actress to have worked with Big B.

Speaking on the sidelines of the launch of Euro Drinks new flavour chips and juices in Mumbai on Wednesday, Jiah revealed that she has signed a three-film deal with a production house, though refused to disclose details.

"I can't talk too much about it except that the films are going to be very youth-oriented and very young and fresh, so I am excited to do something like that," said the actress who was last seen in the 2010 comedy Housefull.

Hope we see you on screen soon, Jiah!

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!