Follow Us On Twitter!

Kesha Says I can sing - Hollywood News


Kesha Says I can singKesha Says I can sing

Kesha hopes she has proved to her critics that she doesn't need Auto-Tune with her second album �Warrior'.

Ke$ha insists she can sing without Auto-Tune.

The �Tik Tok' hitmaker was determined to prove her critics wrong on her second album �Warrior' and has banished all technological tricks and added more rock guitars in order to show off her vocals.

Ke$ha said: "I got really sick of people saying that I couldn't sing, because I can do very few things confidently in my life, and one of them is that I can sing.

"I remember thinking [with 'Animal'], �Oh, it's just processed. People will learn that I can sing later.' But after reading some reviews that were like, �She can't sing,' I finally was like, �F**k that."'

The controversial starlet : born Kesha Rose Sebert - is back in the charts after taking a short sabbatical at the end of 2011 because she felt she needed time to relax and to embark on a "spiritual journey".

However, she admitted she had to ask her record label to "back off" when they started pressuring her to make new music.

She explained to Fastmaza.com: "I had the label breathing down my neck to come back and make a new record, and I kind of had to tell everybody to f**k off for a month.

"I needed to get my head back on straight and sleep in the dirt for a little while. And then I came back and have literally been working on my record ever since."

�Warrior' is released on December 4.

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!