Follow Us On Twitter!

Ricky Skaggs Teams Up With Barry Gibb For New Album Track Hollywood News - FamousCelebrityPicture.com


Ricky Skaggs Teams Up With Barry Gibb For New Album TrackRicky Skaggs Teams Up With Barry Gibb For New Album Track

Bluegrass star Ricky Skaggs and BEE GEES star Barry Gibb have teamed up for an unlikely new collaboration.

The odd couple came together in the studio to record the track Soldier's Son, which will feature on banjo player Skaggs' new album, Music To My Ears.

And the Country Boy hitmaker reveals Gibb wrote the track with him in mind.

He tells Billboard.com, "He recorded a song and sent it to me as a demo to see if I wanted to recordit. I told him I was going to be doing a new bluegrass record soon, and would he think about coming in and recording it with me.

"He said, �I don't have to think about it. Just tell me when you want me and I'm there.'"

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!