Follow Us On Twitter!

Karlie Kloss slammed for walk Hollywood News - FamousCelebrityPicture.com


Karlie Kloss slammed for walkKarlie Kloss slammed for walk

Model Karlie Kloss used to walk like a "duck" and had her first appearance in a fashion show cancelled because of it.

Karlie Kloss used to walk like a "duck".

The 20-year-old model says her firstappearance in a fashion show got axed because of the way she carried herself on the runway but says her early setback is now behind her.

She said: "I was cancelled for my first show in my first season because I walked like a duck with my feet turned out. I was devastated, of course.

"But I feel like I have lived many more lifetimes than my short career, so, yes, I don't feel like a normal 20 year old. It's been an incredible journey."

Karlie also says she believes her ballet training in early life has helped her in her career because she doesn't find walking in heels difficult.

She told Youthgossip.com: "I've been able to jump around in 6in heels because I'm so used to jumping around in pointe shoes. High heels are relatively easy compared to that."

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!