Follow Us On Twitter!

David Walliams I have had gay experiences : Entertainment News - FamousCelebrityPicture.com


David Walliams I have had gay experiencesDavid Walliams: �I've had gay experiences'

David Walliams has admitted to having gay experiences in the past and says they left him confused.

The �Little Britain' star says he was confused by the encounters, which he details in his new autobiography �Camp David', when they happened but they are now behind him as he is happily married to model Lara Stone.

He told The Youthgossip.com : "I guess I'm just very honest about my sexuality.

"I had gay experiences as a child and remember being very confused about that.

"I think there will still be people who will want it out of me, until the day I die.

"But I'm glad I talked honestly about my childhood sexual awakening because I think there's plenty of other people out there who will be reading it and say, �That's quite normal, that happened to me. It confused me too.'

"I've always been effeminate, and I think people confuse effeminacy with homosexuality, like they go hand-in-hand.

"But there are plenty of effeminate people who are straight, and plenty of butch people who are gay.

"I've always been camp, I've always been drawn to playing Wonder Woman in the school playground. I'm not worried about it, it just seems other people are."

David also acknowledged he can confuse people because he acts camp but has been linked to so many beautiful women before he eventually settled down with Lara.

He said: "I know there is fascination with me because I'm camp, yet over the years I've been connected to some very beautiful women.

"I've married a supermodel yet there I am on �Britain's Got Talent' with Simon Cowell, camping it up."

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!