Follow Us On Twitter!

Mandy Moore 'always knew' her Music was different from Britney Spears


Mandy MooreMandy Moore has said that she 'always knew' her music style would be different from that of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera's.

The 25-year-old, who rose to prominence at the same time as her fellow pop singers, said she did not like sticking to formula music and would rather prefer to take a different road.

'I kind of always knew we would all differentiate ourselves from one another,' Contactmusic quoted her as telling MTV News.

'Musically, they've stuck to a formula that works for them and, obviously, has always proven successful. I don't think I found that same success singing music that really, at the end of the day, I wasn't happy singing,' she added.

Mandy further defended her new album 'Amanda Leigh' based on '70s sort of California pop', insisting: 'It wasn't a bold gesture to try and show that I was an adult. I sort of have taken my baby steps to get to where I am today. I feel comfortable singing the music that I'm singing, because it's coming from me, finally.'


1 comments:

Bryan said...

britney is way better den mandy

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!