Follow Us On Twitter!

Bollywood Gossips: Rani Mukerji Says I am not married to Aditya Chopra - FamousCelebrityPicture.com


Rani Mukerji Says I am not married to Aditya ChopraRani Mukerji Says I am not married to Aditya Chopra

Mumbai: Even as people on the sets of YRF address Rani Mukerji as �bhabhi', the actress ended all speculation about her secret marriage to Yash Chopra's son Aditya Chopra while talking to a leading entertainment newspaper recently.





Clearing airs about Adi and her marriage, Rani said, "I don't know what people call me behind my back. People may b***h or praise me, but unless it's to my face, I cannot comment on it. And on record, I say this: I am not married."

Slamming all reports about her marriage, Rani said, "That is an irresponsible rumour. I am a girl from a respectable family that would take pride in their daughter's marriage. They don't need to lie. I have been brought up with lots of love and respect and such rumours affect my family."

Expressing her thoughts about marriage, the lady said, "Marriage is a sacred thing. When I decide to get married, I'll do it in a respectful manner and not in a covert way. Anything that is hidden or has a clandestine approach to it is an affair, not a marriage. You can't hide a marriage. When I tie the knot, I'll tell the world."

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!