Follow Us On Twitter!

Ellie Goulding is ready to run - Hollywood Gossips


Ellie Goulding is ready to runEllie Goulding is ready to run

Ellie Goulding goes running to prepare for the end of the world.

The 25-year-old singer has been an avid sprinter for several years and says it is because she want to be prepared for the apocalypse.

She said: �I go running : so I'll be ready when the world ends. Running is hugely important in my life and has been since I was 18. I woke up one morning and decided that running should be my thing. For me, it's about more than keeping fit.

�I'm preparing myself. As a kid I'd lie awake at night and convince myself that a meteor was about to hit the Earth. It's my fatalistic streak, which I've inherited from my mum.

�I firmly believe something cataclysmic is going to happen in my lifetime and I have to be prepared to run for my life when the time comes. Next year I hope to run my first marathon. Unless the world ends before I get the chance.'

The �Starry Eyed' hitmaker also revealed that she collects dead animals, with her favourite being a dead cow she nailed to her wall.

She added to Youthgossip.com : �I've always had a dark turn of mind. I blame my dad, who worked in a mortuary. He was obsessed with murder cases and would assemble these files that were packed with gruesome photographs.

�He'd let me look at them and I'm sure that's what led to me thinking dark thoughts. At a young age I was preoccupied with beheadings and things like that. I'd only have to look at a David Attenborough documentary to imagine giant ants taking over the world.'

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!