Follow Us On Twitter!

Carly Rae Jepsen's hacker arrested - Hollywood Gossips


Carly Rae Jepsen�s hacker arrestedCarly Rae Jepsen's hacker arrested

Carly Rae Jepsen�s nude photo hacker has been arrested.

The �Call Me Maybe' singer and her team contacted police in her native Canada last March claiming a computer hacker had stolen naked images of the 26-year-old star and was trying to sell them.

A source told gossip website Youthgossip.com that Christopher David Long has now been charged with �fraudulently obtaining telecommunications services, unauthorised use of computer, mischief to data, identity fraud, and possession of stolen property' after turning himself in last Friday (07.12.12).

The 25-year-old hacker has been released from custody and will appear back in court on January 4.

News of his arrest tops off a successful year for Carly, who was recently nominated for two prestigious Grammy Awards.

The popstar also picked up Best PUSH and Best Song for �Call Me Maybe' at the MTV Europe Music Awards last month.

After the show, the singer admitted: �My speech was horrible. I wasn't expecting to win and as you could tell : was very unprepared, I think I said thank you a million times. And I could say them a million more before I would be done.

�I'm loving being able to share my music, it's been a dream of mine since I was 7 years old and to live that out, its kind of a Cinderella story to me, I feel very lucky.'

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!