Follow Us On Twitter!

Nikki Reed’s husband makes her life better in every way - Hollywood Gossips


Nikki Reed's husband makes her life better in every wayNikki Reed's husband makes her life better in every way

The 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2′ actress recently celebrated her first wedding anniversary with former 'American Idol' contestant Paul McDonald and Nikki says he inspires everything she does, including her new jewellery line Mattlin Era.

Speaking at the launch at Fred Segal on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, she exclusively told Youthgossip.com : 'I think it's very obvious that since I've been with Paul great things have happened for me, I can't pinpoint exactly how or where but he is so supportive and encouraging and his energy alone is inspiring.

'Every single piece in this collection has a special meaning to me but I really like the Humility necklace, I think it's my favourite. Paul and I wear it together, it feels very unisex and it's easy to wear with other things.'

However, Paul isn't the only member of Nikki's family who has inspired her designs.

The actress added: 'There are so many artists in my family, we are all creative. My grandmother, was a jewellery designer, my brother is a photographer. My dad is a set designer and my mom and I used to make jewellery together.'


NewDigg0StumbleUpon0




var switchTo5x=true;stLight.options({publisher:'908d2beb-72ec-47ee-be36-1dbf2d37fb6b'});
Filed in:CelebritiesTags: Nikki Reed's husband makes her life better in every way
HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!