Follow Us On Twitter!

Kesha's crush on Florence - Hollywood Gossips


Kesha�s crush on FlorenceKesha's crush on Florence

Ke$ha has �the biggest crush' on Florence Welch.

The �Die Young' singer was struck by the flame-haired frontwoman of Florence + the Machine when she met her at California's Coachella music festival, and has fancied her ever since.

She said: �I have the biggest crush on Florence Welch. I met her at Coachella and was like, �Wow'.'

The 25-year-old star : famed for her raunchy image and party attitude : also talked about throwing parties at her �wild log cabin,' and claims she once ended up sleeping in bed with all five members of rock group The Flaming Lips.

She told The Youthgossip.com : �I love house parties. I have parties at my house sometimes. I have a house that's in the woods so I invite people over.

�I like having people over to my house and you can do whatever the f**k you want to. My house is like a wild log cabin.

�[My biggest extravagance would] have to be my bed. It's the world's biggest bed. We fitted in The Flaming Lips, plus a couple of my friends plus my cat and myself comfortably.'

While she treats other bands well, Ke$ha admits she's not always as good to her own musicians, especially her guitarist.

She said: �The other night [I fought] with my guitar player. Whenever I get drunk I punch him in the face.'


NewDigg0StumbleUpon0




var switchTo5x=true;stLight.options({publisher:'908d2beb-72ec-47ee-be36-1dbf2d37fb6b'});
Filed in:CelebritiesTags: Kesha's crush on Florence
HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!