Follow Us On Twitter!

Mena Suvari's love lessons - Hollywood News - FamousCelebrityPicture.com


Mena Suvari�s love lessonsMena Suvari's love lessons

Mena Suvari : who split from her second husband earlier this year : says her current partner Salvador Sanchez has taught her "a lot" about love.

Mena Suvari has "learnt about love" since ending her second marriage.

The �American Beauty' star : who split from second husband Simone Sestito earlier this year : claims her new relationship with tattoo artist Salvador Sanchez has taught her "a lot about love" and she thinks she was "superficial" in the past.

She said: "The relationship I'm in now has actually taught me a lot about love.

"Thankfully, I now realise how superficial I might have previously made it in the past. I finally realise that it doesn't matter what someone looks like, it's more about their energy and their whole essence. I just feel really lucky that I can finally experience that.

"I think I needed to experience the things that happened in my life because I wouldn't be where I am, emotionally, without them."

Mena spends most of her time in Los Angeles, but admits she does not feel too much pressure forcing her to maintain a Californian-style body.

She told Fastmaza.com : "In Los Angeles there's a lot of energy towards your appearance. It's something I'm aware of but I don't let it dictate my life. I take care of myself because I want to be healthy, but I don't want to live my life worrying what I look like all the time."

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!