Follow Us On Twitter!

Anna Kendrick wants Downton role - Hollywood News - FamousCelebrityPicture.com


Anna Kendrick wants Downton roleAnna Kendrick wants Downton role

Anna Kendrick is desperate for a role on �Downton Abbey'.

The 27-year-old actress is a huge fan of many British TV shows but thinks her dream of appearing in the period drama is "inappropriate" as it isn't likely to come true.

She said: "I just watched �Game of Thrones' and the first two seasons of �Downton Abbey'. I have the most inappropriate fantasies about being on those shows : there's not a part for a tiny American girl in either, but I can dream."

Anna is also a huge fan of UK talent show �The X Factor', and was thrilled when girl group Little Mix won last year.

She added: "I have to catch up on �Sherlock and �X Factor'. I loved that group who won last year, Little Mix. During their first performance I wanted to scream at the TV, �Do you guys know that these are really good, really solid vocals.' "

And TV isn't the only thing Anna loves about the UK : she has "cravings" for English tea.

She told Youthgossip.com : "Every time I go to England the first thing I do is have tea. I crave it to the point where I panic, �What am I going to do when I get home? I don't have a kettle.' But then the craving disappears : it's like something's pumped into the air."

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!