Follow Us On Twitter!

Lady Gaga defended by Kirstie Alley : Hollywood Gossips - FamousCelebrityPicture.com


Lady Gaga defended by Kirstie AlleyLady Gaga defended by Kirstie Alley�

Kirstie Alley has defended Lady Gaga�s weight gain.

The 26-year-old pop star was slammed for recently putting on 25lbs but Kirstie : who has struggled with her own weight in the past : says the �Toxic' hitmaker was so skinny that gaining a few curves can only be a good thing.

She told Fastmaza.com : �With [Lady Gaga], she gains [25] pounds and it becomes this huge thing.

�She was so freaking skinny that [25] pounds would make her a what, size two? There's an insanity here. I know it's a pressure on her. I know it is. It's really hard to play that game.'

Kirstie isn't the only one who thinks Gaga looks better since her weight gain, the �Born This Way' singer recently said she's happier than ever with her body, especially because partner Taylor Kinney is a huge fan of her new fuller figure.

Writing on her blog, she said: �My boyfriend prefers me curvier.

�When I eat and am healthy and not so worried about my looks. I'm happy. Happier than I've ever been. I am not going to go on a psycho-spree because of scrutiny. This is who I am. And I am proud at any size.'

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!