Follow Us On Twitter!

Gotye OK being a one hit wonder : Hollywood Gossips - FamousCelebrityPicture.com


Gotye OK being a one hit wonderGotye OK being a one hit wonder

Gotye doesn't mind being perceived as a one hit wonder, because he knows his true fans will have listened to all three of his albums.

Gotye doesn't mind being seen as a one hit wonder.

The singer's track 'Somebody That I Used to Know' has been one of the biggest singles of the year worldwide, and he doesn't mind if it's his only successful track.

He told Fastmaza.com : "I would take a sort of perverse pleasure if a certain part of the public think of me as a one-hit-wonder. I'd be in some good company."

The Australian musician added he knows his real fans have been listening to his sound develop over three albums, but accepts most people will only associate him with his mega hit.

He added: "If I go on to never make any music that is as commercially successful as this and that means that there's a divide between some people's perception of me in the pop sphere versus the actual music I've made, and people actually taking the time to listen to the rest of it, then I think that's actually kind of interesting."

�Somebody That I Used to Know' reached number one in 13 countries around the world, but Gotye - real name Wouter De Backer : admitted he almost left it unfinished.

He previously said: "I hit a brick wall after I hit the first chorus, and it took me a few weeks to decide if I should write the second verse from a female perspective.

"But I stuck with it, and I was really proud once it was finished."

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!