Follow Us On Twitter!

Media Darling, Paris Hilton Quotes - You’ve got to Love Paris


Paris HiltonMedia Darling, Paris Hilton has some of the best quotes. Paris, the hotel heiress is brilliant yet so many of you mock Paris and think she’s just a spoilt rich kid. Paris earned a whooping $22 million between 2006 - 2007 promoting products including perfume, clothing and appearing at public events. Not too shabby for someone who doesn’t seem to feel much stress in life.


Here are some of my favorite Paris Hilton quotes:


There is no sin worse in life than being boring and nothing worse than letting other people tell you what to do.

That wrinkly white-haired guy used me in his campaign ad, which means I’m running for President. So thanks for the endorsement white-haired dude, and I want America to know I’m like, totally ready to lead. (Paris was referring to John McCain’s Presidential campaign video)

The way I see it, you should live everyday like it’s your birthday.

There’s nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde… like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana, and right now, I’m that icon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!