Follow Us On Twitter!

How Parineeti Chopra lost one film with Siddharth Malhotra - Bollywood Gossips


How Parineeti Chopra lost one film with Siddharth MalhotraHow Parineeti Chopra lost one film with Siddharth Malhotra

Priyanka Chopra's cousin sister and the Ishaqzaade girl Parineeti Chopra might be just two films old but she is already known in town for being ultra-selective.

It is notable that Parineeti turned down the meaty role opposite Akshay Kumar in the remake of the Tamilhit Thuppakki. Director Murugadoss was eager to get the Chopra girl alongside Akki but she flatly refused. And she did the same to ABCD director Remo D'Souza as he approached her for a film withStudent of the Year Siddharth Malhotra.

It is learnt that she was offered Karan Joharproduced, Vinil Matthews' Haseen To Phasee opposite Siddharth at the same time and she opted to go for it instead of Remo's film. Interestingly both the films are being produced by KJo.

Remo on the same said, "We were keen to cast Parineeti opposite Siddharth. But she's already doing another film with him. So we now have to look for someone else."

While Parineeti said, "As I wasn't signing anything new people seemed to think I'm not getting work. I want to make it clear that I am doing enough work. People don't seem to realize I am just a year old in the movies. My debut film Ladies Vs Rickie Bahl was released in December 2011. I�ve had two releases already! And I've two major endorsement deals in my bag."

She added, "I think it's wrong for people to think I am doing too little work. I can't be doing five releases at the same time. I've signed three new films. That makes me one of the busier actors this year. Trust me, I had lots of offers."

Parineeti desires to do the usual song and dance routine. She said, "I want to sing and dance and be glamorous on screen. I loved Deepika Padukone's role in Cocktail. It has songs dances glamour, and yet it had a graph. You will be seeing me do all of that in Shaad Ali's Kill Dill and in Haseen To Phasee."

Wise decision girl!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!