Follow Us On Twitter!

Ed Sheeran moving to America - SEXY Hollywood Gossips


Ed Sheeran moving to AmericaEd Sheeran moving to America

Ed Sheeran is moving to America.

The �Lego House' hitmaker is to live in a property in Tennessee after rejecting the chance to spend time in New York and Los Angeles because he finds there are too many �douche bags' in the big US cities, and he prefers to relax in the country.

He told The Youthgossip.com: �I'm moving to the States for a bit. I love New York but it's too similar to London. I still don't own a place in London, I own one in the country in England because I like having the escape.

�I wouldn't want to be in the city. LA is cool but you find a lot of douche bags there. I'd rather be surrounded by people in cowboy hats that spit tobacco.'

Ed is due to support his good friend Taylor Swift on her 58-date �Red' North American tour, which begins next month and will see the pair take in nine stadiums and 36 arenas across the country.

During the string of gigs, the 21-year-old singer plans to write and record his second album, and he is already eyeing a February 2014 release date for the record.

He recently said: �I've got around 26 songs for the next record and I've got another nine months on the road to keep writing as well.

�So the record's definitely on its way. I can tell you it will probably come out in February 2014 and I'm gonna be recording and writing it over the whole Taylor tour.'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!