Follow Us On Twitter!

Nicole Kidman It's important to scare yourself - Hollywood Gossips


Nicole Kidman It�s important to scare yourselfNicole Kidman It's important to scare yourself

Nicole Kidman thinks it is important to �scare' yourself.

The �Paperboy' actress believes the only way to overcome fears is tackle them head on and admits her approach to life is what makes people view her as �fearless� : even though that is not the case.

Speaking to You Youthgossip, she revealed: �I think it's important to do things that scare you sometimes. I've been called fearless but that's not the case. I have an enormous amount of fear but I push through it.

�Sometimes it's other people who push me, sometimes I will feel terrified, but then I'll just say to myself, �What is the worst that can happen? So people don't like it, so I fall flat on my face, I hurt myself : that's OK.'

�I try to have that attitude about everything in my life, not just work.'

The 45-year-old beauty also spoke about how her husband Keith Urban : with whom she has daughters Sunday Rose, four, and 23-month-old Faith Margaret : �inspires' her and how glad she is that they didn't meet until 2005 because she thinks waiting until later in life to settle down again gave them a better chance of forging a �deep bond'.

Nicole : who is also mother to adopted children Isabella, 20, Conor, 17, with ex-husband Tom Cruise : said: �My husband inspires me. We met later in life and I think when this is the case, you have a much better chance of going to a deep place.

�My parents met when they were 23, so sometimes meeting young works for people, but for us we know who we are and where we're at.

�Keith and I have a kind of shorthand in getting to know each other. I want a very deep, monogamous relationship and I am very fortunate because because I adore him. I love him and it's that simple.'

Nicole and Keith married in June 2006.

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!