Follow Us On Twitter!

Martin Freeman wary of worldwide fame - Hollywood Gossips


Martin Freeman wary of worldwide fameMartin Freeman wary of worldwide fame

Martin Freeman thinks it will be strange to have worldwide fame.

The British actor is currently famous in his native UK thanks to his roles of playing Tim in TV comedy �The Office' and Watson in �Sherlock' but he knows he's going to get recognised a lot more because he's playing Bilbo Baggins in highly-anticipated �The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey'.

He said: �I'll get more attention but that's going to be most noticeable when I'm abroad. It's already big here and I've been getting that in the UK for 10 years. But I haven't been getting that in Italy for 10 years and that is where the difference will be. I don't think there's going to be anywhere in the world where people won't have seen �The Hobbit�, which is great because God knows I've made enough films where 200 people have seen them. But I know that when it comes out it's going to be another part of my privacy compromised.'

Martin also says he's unsure whether he wants to be a big Hollywood star, although won't turn down future roles if he gets offered them.

He told Youthgossip.com : �I don't know if I wish for it or not. It's not like I want to spend the rest of my life poor, starving in a one-bedroom flat. It's like if someone asks, �Would you like to be a Hollywood star?' I'd go, �Well, yeah, I suppose so.'

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!