Follow Us On Twitter!

Asin feels it is bad to call anyone a prop in a male oriented film - Bollywood Celebrity News


Asin feels it is bad to call anyone a prop in a male oriented filmAsin feels it is bad to call anyone a prop in a male oriented film

B-town girl Asin feels that it is unfair to call anyone, let alone a heroine, a prop in a male-oriented film. The Ghajini girl opines whatever the role may be, a heroine plays a part only she can essay in a movie.

She says, "I don`t think anybody is a prop (in a film). You need a female protagonist and only she can do the role. So it is not very fair to call anybody a prop". It is notable that after setting a mark in South film industry, Asin made her Bollywood debut with Ghajini in 2008. Since then, she has been a part of many successful films like Ready, Bol Bachchan and Housefull 2.

The actress said, "I think I am satisfied with the roles which I have got. They have become hit also. It is not easy to come from south to the north. Both audiences want different (types of) heroines. So it is not like it is an easy task. Otherwise, everyone would be doing it".

Asin is not wary of her films failing at box-office as she takes the failure in positive sense. She stated her thought on the same saying, "Only two of my films have had an ensemble cast. I am proud and happy that I did those films as I formed many professional relationships with many stars. I am sure that there are better films ahead".

On being quizzed about her presence in the films being a success at the box office, she said, "I don`t give any guarantee. But it has all been a success so far, thanks to god`s grace. But I have no set formula. I work with teams who I like to work with. I think that is the formula. Generally I select universally appealing and fun scripts".

Her next in line is Akshay Kumar starrer Khiladi 786 set to release on December 7. The film has Asin playing a Maharashtrian girl and it's her second film outing with Akki. Hope this one too scores big one at the ticket window!

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!