Follow Us On Twitter!

Jude Law I'm faithful - Hollywood Celebrity Gossips


Jude Law insists he is a �faithful soul�.

The �Anna Karenina� actor � who embarked on a romance with Sienna Miller shortly after splitting from wife Sadie Frost, and whose engagement to the �Factory Girl� star was called off amid allegations he had cheated on her with his children�s nanny � believes he is misunderstood by many people and can�t understand why he has been branded a �womaniser�.

He said: �I�ve been in committed long-term relationships most of my life and I�m a faithful soul. That�s why terms like �womaniser� and �sex symbol� don�t really apply to me. It just goes to show that people don�t understand me at all.�

Jude � who has children Rafferty, 16, Iris, 12, and 10-year-old Rudy with Sadie, as well as Sophia, three, from a brief relationship with Samantha Burke � says he is a very �sociable� person with a generous attitude.

He said: �I�m someone who loves to give. I�m very sociable. Respect for others is very important to me. My father often told me: �Be aware that there�s people around you who are better than you and people who are worse than you.� I think that�s a good rule to live by.�

The actor can next be seen in �Anna Karenina�, in which he plays the titular character�s husband, who is cheated on, and says he took on the role to avoid typecasting.

He told Youthgossip.com : �I consciously decided to take that part, because it would be ridiculous to play the juvenile lover at 39.�

 Jude Law I�m faithfulJude Law I'm faithful

Jude Law insists he is a �faithful soul�.

The �Anna Karenina' actor : who embarked on a romance with Sienna Miller shortly after splitting from wife Sadie Frost, and whose engagement to the �Factory Girl' star was called off amid allegations he had cheated on her with his children's nanny : believes he is misunderstood by many people and can't understand why he has been branded a �womaniser'.

He said: �I've been in committed long-term relationships most of my life and I'm a faithful soul. That's why terms like �womaniser' and �sex symbol' don't really apply to me. It just goes to show that people don't understand me at all.'

Jude : who has children Rafferty, 16, Iris, 12, and 10-year-old Rudy with Sadie, as well as Sophia, three, from a brief relationship with Samantha Burke : says he is a very �sociable' person with a generous attitude.

He said: �I'm someone who loves to give. I'm very sociable. Respect for others is very important to me. My father often told me: �Be aware that there's people around you who are better than you and people who are worse than you.' I think that's a good rule to live by.'

The actor can next be seen in �Anna Karenina', in which he plays the titular character's husband, who is cheated on, and says he took on the role to avoid typecasting.

He told Youthgossip.com : �I consciously decided to take that part, because it would be ridiculous to play the juvenile lover at 39.'


2Digg0StumbleUpon0




var switchTo5x=true;stLight.options({publisher:'908d2beb-72ec-47ee-be36-1dbf2d37fb6b'});
Filed in:CelebritiesTags: Jude Law I'm faithful
HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!